Instant love














1 year and 4 months ago I met this boy and I'm still crazy about him, so it's time that you guys meet my boyfriend : Peter! ( but everyone calls him Petsi ) He is the one making pictures of me lately, he knows what he is doing and I like that! I am wearing a tie dye short I found in a vintage store in Amsterdam, totally forgot about it! I found it in the back of my closet a few days ago and it was love at second sight! But these shorts remind me how I missed shopping in Amsterdam! Pity i'm low on money because I am going to Barcelona in a few weeks. And it's also almost the end of the summer vacation, so sad! I haven't seen enough summer to be a happy person. Maybe Barcelona will help me out.. 

Thanks for reading!
With love,
Teona

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten