Braids braids braids
















Ola guys!
Missed me? because i'm back! Barcelona was great! It's such a beautiful city with a big history, there is a beautiful beach and I looooooooved the shops! I'm definitely going back soon.  I got used to the warm weather and carrying around 2 liter bottles of water,  here in the Netherlands that's not necessary, It was already raining and cold when I got here. Today I had the luck of a little sunshine so I decided to show you guys the shorts I bought at ZARA which i LOOOVE! I am wearing it since i'm back and I'm not planning on taking them of any time soon. Its the perfect nonchalant short. 

The sweater is one of my autumn favorites, it has braids on it! cute huh? So I braided my hair to, double braided it! I always braid it one time ( LC style :P ) but now I decided it was time for something new. 
I styled it all with my Monki necklace and big ZARA shopper bag. The army boots are from New yorker! The big lion ring is from Bijou Brigitte. 

With love,
Teona

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten